www.flickr.com
aznpharm79's items Go to aznpharm79's photostream

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Catching up on photo projects

So I haven't been really posting much lately but just wanted to update my blog on some photo stuff i've done...


First up: Baby Schaeffer pics

I was asked by one of my church members to take pics of their new son... They wanted a photojournalistic shoot... I wasn't quite sure where to go with this because it wasn't really something i've had much experience with it... But I gave it a go and ended up loving the product...

I really enjoy doing these projects for my church members... I've really gotten to know alot people I wouldn't have met otherwise... Just shows how great God is and how he uses our gifts to bring us closer to each other..











2nd: Terracota warriors

Truely an amazing exhibit... a bunch of photographers had an opportunity to view this exhibit and bring tripods in and take some amazing pictures....

I must admit... There was a sense of awe and wonder of seeing the great pieces of art/history ... to think they were buried in 200 BC and found 2000 years later in 1970 AD

They say it's one of the top 5 exhibits to see before you die













Lastly: Mary Maternity 3

So This is the last set before she has her baby in a couple of weeks.... We kinda went nuts this time and got alot of pictures... man she just a melon waiting to blow up now... So excited for her and Jason... can't wait to see Chloe O'brien... ha!









No comments: