www.flickr.com
aznpharm79's items Go to aznpharm79's photostream

Sunday, June 14, 2009

A million little pictures

So I'm participating in a art project called "A Million Little Pictures" where the art house coop in atlanta georgia sent out DISPOSABLE film cameras and they will be shown in a gallery later...

So it got me thinking what are the settings of these cameras... I think I've found them... it's a 32mm lens equivalent, iso 400, shutter of 1/125, and at a aperture of f10

after comparing the opening to my lenses I also believe this to be true. Yes you do have more wiggle room with exposure on film compared to digital but I'd still like to nail my exposure.... The contest runs all summer long basically and I'm looking forward in participating!!!

Hope this helps anybody who wants to try this out!! Maybe use some slave flashes??

No comments: